The Event konferencija (17-21 Decembra 2021)

Obavijestite druge o zanimljivim događanjima bilo koje vrste
Odgovori
Firmus
rank11
Ima zahvala: 309 puta
 pohvaljen: 260 puta

The Event konferencija (17-21 Decembra 2021)

Post Postao/la Firmus »

Evo jedna konferencija koja bi vas mogla zanimati, moze se besplatno registrirati i odgledati svako predavanje 24 sata nakon zavrsetka. Ne znam detalje, ali iz maila kojeg sam dobio zvuci obecavajuce:

The Event is coming...will you be there?

They're not going to leave you alone.

You know who I'm talking about...

The tyrants.

The power-hungry governors, the woke Marxists, the sociopathic technocrats, the corporate mobsters, the president, prime minister, or any other head of state dictator...

They're attacking every level of your existence:

Land and food - The food they expect you to eat is for the birds (literally...they expect you to eat bugs and be happy). If they had their way, you would own nothing and live as a modern-day serf (many are almost living this way now).

Health and vitality - You better take your shots and shut up about it, they say. And give them to your kids, too. "Because science." Your health is in grave jeopardy, you're kept afraid and confused, and your bodily autonomy is being stripped away. We're caught in a grave health (propaganda) crisis.

Community and Service - The jabbed vs the unjabbed. Black vs white. "Cis" vs trans. They're trying to divide us by any means necessary...and they're successfully turning family and friends on each other, shattering community bonds.

Consciousness and Soul Purpose - The meaning of your life is to serve "the greater good." Don't think for yourself, just do what you're told. They want you divided inside your very soul. Because when you believe in nothing, you'll believe anything.

Soulfulness - Joy and happiness have been sacrificed on the altar of "slowing the spread" and "saving lives." Masks, lockdowns, social distancing, personal isolation, public school, and more have all but stamped out fun, creativity, and imagination.

Wealth and Prosperity - Prices are rising across the board. Inflation is here. The supply chain is crumbling. And while the corporate elite and politically connected get government subsidies, you get your business shut down and your job taken away for being "nonessential."

But we have a chance to work with tens of thousands around the world to protect ourselves from the tyrants, reverse the damage being done to society, and restore peace and prosperity in our lives.

Over 100,000 people are gathering together soon…

To learn, unlearn, reconnect, collaborate, and co-create a future of sovereignty.

It's called The Event - a FREE 5-day summit featuring exclusive interviews, powerful presentations, and hard-hitting documentary films centered on one thing: human liberation.

Starting on December 17th and ending on the winter solstice (Dec. 21st), dozens of the brightest lights in the health and human freedom movement will discuss real solutions to the all-out assault on our lives and liberties happening globally.

They will present many ways to persevere and prosper on every level being attacked by the tyrants:

Land and Food - Return to harmony with nature by producing our own food, living sustainably in intentional communities, and producing enough to feed each other without relying on THEIR supply chain.

Health and Vitality - Break through the fear-mongering fog to restore your mental, emotional, and spiritual health. Embrace natural tools to restore your well-being: yoga, meditation, kinesiology and much more.

Community and Service - Unite with like-minded freedom-lovers to forge unbreakable bonds. Form homeschooling groups, mutual aid societies, and local businesses to serve the needs of those you call friends, family, and neighbors.

Consciousness and Soul Purpose - Rediscover your spiritual nature and connection to a higher power. Find the path to love, joy, and deep connection with the universe and all beings in it.

Soulfulness - Reconnect with the creative and playful part of yourself. Practice having fun. Purge the bad habits killing your imagination. And discover how learning to have fun again can lead to a profound transformation in your life...and the world.

Wealth and Prosperity - Learn how to attract wealth in all its forms. Break the programming holding you back from an abundance of money, happiness, and health. Use the tools of cryptocurrency and entrepreneurship to gain life-long prosperity.

You're going to discover so much during The Event, I couldn't possibly cover it all here.

And get this…

I'M GOING TO BE ONE OF THE PRESENTERS! (autor ovog maila je John Bush iz Live Free Academy)

Along with my cohort Derrick Broze, we will be giving a presentation on Freedom Cells and building community!

The Event is going to be incredible and I hope you join us live.

Join The Event for FREE here:

https://2021.theevent.global
Firmus
rank11
Ima zahvala: 309 puta
 pohvaljen: 260 puta

Re: The Event konferencija (17-21 Decembra 2021)

Post Postao/la Firmus »

Evo još jedno događanje ovih dana jako zanimljivo:
The Greater Reset 3: Integration is LIVE NOW!

https://thegreaterreset.org/
videa (isti su):
https://rokfin.com/stream/13594
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxjnbhVr4WQ

edit:ovo je samo prijenos s prvog dana, pronađite ostale streamove i snimke tu:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxDzsM ... hm4eRzG5UA
Odgovori