AFX
Ima zahvala: 552 puta
 pohvaljen: 457 puta

DROPS festival 2021

Post Postao/la AFX »

slika

💧Dear Dancing Drops Of Noise!💧
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT and NEW GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES REGARDING EVENTS:
We have decided to move the festival one week forward due to Mo:Dem Festivals Mutations events, which will take place on the original Drops dates. We thought long and hard about this, and it just doesn't make sense to hold 2 large psychedelic events that are 3 hours away from each other. We are all in need of a proper blast, and many of you wish to go to both events after such a long time without a proper party. In times of crisis, solidarity is a must.
The new dates are 25.08.2021 - 29.08.2021!
NEW GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES:
We are absolutely extatic to tell you that the Slovenian government just announced yesterday that there will be NO LIMIT on the number of people on outdoor cultural events, as long as there is 10m2 of space per visitor. We have lots of land that can easily host at least a 1000 people according to this new rule, so we are one step closer to bring a full DROPS festival to Reality.
Numbers of infections in Slovenia are dropping rapidly, and the future looks bright.
If numbers continue to fall in the next week or so, we will start selling tickets again very soon. Only a few hundred ticktes are left, so follow our FB page for updates. We will be posting info about tickets very soon.
With these new developements, , Drops team is more than determined to bring you an unforgettable psychedelic experience in August.
In Addition to that, we are planning another smaller event in July, should the conditions allow it. More on that later.
+WE ARE FORGING THE FUTURE+
Svi moji postovi su izmišljeni tj. nemaju veze s stvarnošću i sve napisano je priča koja nema nikakve veze s stvarnim događajima i osobama.

"This is the biggest joke, I've ever played on ourselves"
AFX
Ima zahvala: 552 puta
 pohvaljen: 457 puta

Re: DROPS festival 2021

Post Postao/la AFX »

Kao i uvijek..javite se doletite li
Svi moji postovi su izmišljeni tj. nemaju veze s stvarnošću i sve napisano je priča koja nema nikakve veze s stvarnim događajima i osobama.

"This is the biggest joke, I've ever played on ourselves"
Odgovori