Magic Mushrooms

Općenito o gljivama i kako ih uzgojiti
Odgovori
Ambrose
rank1

Magic Mushrooms

Post Postao/la Ambrose »

Hi guys, I simply need to inquire as to whether somebody at any point took a stab at utilizing shrooms or truffles for restorative purposes? I was perusing a few articles about this magic truffles and shrooms before drawing in my self out of the blue. Like this one from https://www.trufflemagic.com/blog/can-m ... epression/ .They say that it has an exceptionally intense impact on the cerebrum and visualization. Not at all like maryjane does it have any therapeutic utilize? In one article that I've perused magic truffles or shrooms compaired to manufactured medications are exceptionally disturbing. Additionally magic mushroom are use on lessening the indications of despondency, over the top enthusiastic issue and uneasiness. It can likewise help individuals to stop smoking and liquor dependence. A few examinations additionally propose the property of magic shrooms/truffles can be helpful for disease patients. I would truly need to hear different bits of knowledge with respect to this new conceivable option meds. Much appreciated
minerva.primavera
rank1
Ima zahvala: 2 puta
 pohvaljen: 1 put

Re: Magic Mushrooms

Post Postao/la minerva.primavera »

My experience with shrooms was spiritualy experience, I felt happiness and joy all the time. There was intense impact on visualization, especially when I closed my eyes. Nothing was disturbing, although my friend was in bad trip and was throwinh up in bathroom :-s It's all up to you. In my opinion,impact of mushrooms depends on how you fell as a whole human being (inside). I was in a warm room with friends drawing and listened to music. I would suggest everybody to draw, you can see a lot from that later. All in all, everything was so peaceful and sublime :) Greetings
Odgovori