Ulje od konoplje - lijek za rak?

Recepti, napici, tinkture...
Aramat
rank2

Re: Ulje od konoplje - lijek za rak?

Post Postao/la Aramat »

Uzima vaginalno kao cepice 3 x 0.3 grama oko mjesec dana i ne pali. Od dijagnoze u listopadu uzimala je kroz usta i nista. Vegetarijanska prehrana, ništa slatko,doma smo promijenili odnose na bolje, jela je zeolit, čičak za jetru, shiitake gljive,graviolu, koštice marelice, goji bobice.
I umrijet će.
cj80
rank4
Ima zahvala: 27 puta
 pohvaljen: 14 puta

Post Postao/la cj80 »

stvarno mi je zao da se prije nisi javila i da prije nisi pocela sa tretmanima mou ti jos jedino reci za jednog bioenergeticara zove se mladen znam par ljudi kojima je dr rekao da ce umrjet pa ih je ovaj covjek slozio ali neznam nis bas pretjerano o njemu osim da radi sa cro copom.
zao mi je sto ti nemrem pomoc :(
Aramat
rank2

Post Postao/la Aramat »

Kažem ti,probali smo sve što nam je bilo dostupno,preporuceno i iole smisleno. Mislim,neki frajer se navodno izliječio kiselim zeljem. To nismo probali. :)
Aramat
rank2

Post Postao/la Aramat »

Čak je frend pitao vrača za nju. Rekao je da joj pružimo puno ljubavi. Glupi vrač.
cj80
rank4
Ima zahvala: 27 puta
 pohvaljen: 14 puta

Post Postao/la cj80 »

samo hrabro macak meni je to bio jedan od najgoreg razdoblja zivota tako da tew razumjem kak ti je, ali ima smisla sto je vrac rekao da barem sretna i sa puno dane ljubavi pretrci tih zadnjih sto metara
sinnerman
rank6
Ima zahvala: 52 puta
 pohvaljen: 71 put

Post Postao/la sinnerman »

It takes the average person about 90 days to ingest the full 60 gram treatment. I suggest that people start with three doses per day, about the size of a half a grain of short grained rice. A dose such as this would equal about ¼ of a drop. After four days at this dosage, most people are able to increase their doses by doubling the amount of their dose every four days.

It takes the average person about 5 weeks to get to the point where they can ingest a gram per day. Once they reach this dosage they can continue at this rate until the cancer disappears.

By using this method it allows the body to build up its tolerance slowly, in fact, I have many reports from people who took the oil treatment and said they never got high. We all have different tolerances for any medication. Your size and body weight have little to do with your tolerance for hemp oil. Be aware when commencing treatment with hemp oil that it will lower your blood pressure, so if you are currently taking blood pressure medication, it is very likely that you will no longer need it.

When people are taking the oil, I like to see them stay within their comfort zone, but the truth is, the faster you take the oil the better the chance of surviving. At the end of their treatment most people continue taking the oil but at a much reduced rate. About one gram a month would be a good maintenance dose. I do not like to see people overdosing on the oil, but an overdose does no harm. The main side effect of this medication is sleep and rest which plays an important role in the healing process. Usually, within an hour or so of taking a dose, the oil is telling you to lay down and relax. Don’t fight the sleepy feeling, just lay down and go with it. Usually within a month, the daytime tiredness associated with this treatment fades away but the patient continues to sleep very well at night.

The only time I would recommend that people start out with larger doses would be to get off addictive and dangerous pain medications. When people who are using such medications begin the oil treatment, they usually cut their pain medications in half. The object is to take enough oil to take care of the pain and to help the patient get off these dangerous pharmaceutical drugs. Taking the oil makes it much easier for the patient to get off these addictive chemicals.

I simply tell people the oil will do one of two things; it will either cure your cancer or in cases where it is too late to affect a cure, the oil will ease their way out and they can at least die with dignity.

Hemp oil has a very high success rate in the treatment of cancer. Unfortunately, many people who come to me have been badly damaged by the medical system with their chemo and radiation etc. The damage such treatments cause have a lasting effect and people who have suffered the effects of such treatments are the hardest to cure.

It should also be mentioned that the oil rejuvenates vital organs like the pancreas. Many diabetics who have taken the oil find that after about six weeks on the oil that they no longer require insulin since their pancreas is again doing its job.

Properly made hemp medicine is the greatest healer on this planet bar none. Once you experience what this medication can do you will understand why history and I call hemp medicine a cure all.
Zadnja izmjena: sinnerman, dana/u 14.10.2015, 10:13, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
Omne nimium, quamvis optimum, naturae inimicum est.
Aramat
rank2

Post Postao/la Aramat »

Hvala,pročitala sam to vec. Kada uzima oralno,pukne ju jako u glavu. Ovako joj je bolje. Proces povećanja doze smo prošli. Kažem,sad je na gramu dnevno. Kad sam dr spomenula riječ alternativa,rekla je da se ona time ne bavi.
sinnerman
rank6
Ima zahvala: 52 puta
 pohvaljen: 71 put

Post Postao/la sinnerman »

:thumbsup:
Zadnja izmjena: sinnerman, dana/u 14.10.2015, 10:14, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
Omne nimium, quamvis optimum, naturae inimicum est.
Aramat
rank2

Post Postao/la Aramat »

Ne smanjuje joj bitno bolove,ali to je kao jer se radi o kostima pa su bolovi neopisivi. Ne voli taj 'high' osjećaj, paranoicna na je. A isto joj sad radi i morfij. Izgubljena je, uplašena. Kad stavi vaginalete, za nekih pol sata joj se ful počne spavat. Kažem,nabavili smo te cepice jer kao znamo točnu dozu i da bude prisebnija. Mene brine zakaj joj ne pomaze kod bolova. Napominjem da ne znamo kak bi joj bilo bez toga jer nismo pokušali. Isto ko i s kemo. Nijednom nije povratila jer bi uzela malo hempa kad bi joj bilo lose - ne mogu tvrditi da ne bi povracala bez njega.
Aramat
rank2

Post Postao/la Aramat »

E,da... ti cepici su ulje i kakav maslac. Da joj dam da to proguta? Jer je u bolnici a kak se otapa u njoj,curi,pa me brine da joj ne seru kaj joj je to. I na nozi ima ogromni tumor,počela joj je pucati koža. Mažem uljem ali džabe.
Odgovori