Obavijestite druge o zanimljivim događanjima bilo koje vrste
Odgovori
AFX
Ima zahvala: 550 puta
 pohvaljen: 453 puta

[Mo:Dem] Momento Demento 2020

Post Postao/la AFX »

slika

Presale for MoDem Festival 2020 will start on Monday (16.09.2019.) at 13:00 PM (CEST).

As stated earlier we are opened to your suggestions, and we would be foolish if we wouldn't listen to what you have to say. Little compromise from our side is moving the opening of the festival for one day, so you have more time to travel from far away. The new date for Mo:Dem is 04. - 10. August 2020.

Apart from some changes, the ticket selling process will be the same as last year. All tickets will be personalized and you will not be able to exchange, transfer or resell them. Though, the tickets will be refundable! Exact prices, details, dates, tiers and terms & conditions of presales will be released this Thursday (05.09.2019.) at 13:00 PM (CEST). Online stores and ambassador lists will be published a few days after.

Love. Passion. Commitment.
Mo:Dem Crew

---------------------------------

Iako je tek Momento Demento završio, uskoro u prodaju kreću karte za sljedeću godinu.
Budete li išli, svakako se javite, jer ja sam kao i svake godine tu.. :)
Svi moji postovi su izmišljeni tj. nemaju veze s stvarnošću i sve napisano je priča koja nema nikakve veze s stvarnim događajima i osobama.

"This is the biggest joke, I've ever played on ourselves"
AFX

Re: [Mo:Dem] Momento Demento 2020

Post Postao/la AFX »

Svi moji postovi su izmišljeni tj. nemaju veze s stvarnošću i sve napisano je priča koja nema nikakve veze s stvarnim događajima i osobama.

AFX

Post Postao/la AFX »

MO:DEM FESTIVAL 2020. PRESALE TICKET INFO

• Tickets purchased through local ambassadors are exempt from the booking fee.
• An integral part of our ticket selling policy includes providing a discounted ticket price for countries that have been undergoing financial difficulties, experiencing low wages and severe recession due to the world economic crisis.
• The citizens of the following countries are entitled to a discounted price of 150 € during the presale period. BULGARIA, COSTA RICA, CROATIA, CYPRUS, CZECH REPUBLIC, GREECE, HUNGARY, LEBANON, MACEDONIA, POLAND, RUSSIA, SERBIA, SLOVAKIA, SLOVENIA & SOUTH AFRICA.
• List of countries entitled to discounted ticket price is made according to our immediate capabilities and in no way reflects a real-world economic situation.
• Discounted tickets are only available in advance from your local Ambassador and are not available on-line. Please note that you will require to provide proof of country of residency at the gate.
• Due to its limited capacity, the overall number of tickets is limited.
• Pre-sale will run until stocks last.
• Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold. If you are unable to attend the event due to unforeseen circumstances, refund requests will be accepted.
NOTE: Due to the Croatian tourist law, each attendee is required to pay tourist tax. This can be paid upon arrival directly to the tourist board located at the gate of the festival.

AMBASSADOR LIST MO:DEM FESTIVAL 2020.

AUSTRALIA
MELBOURNE
Lucy Illume
Facebook Link

AUSTRIA
SALZBURG
Mario Spitzeneder (DJ Bionic)
E-mail: m.spitzeneder@maco.eu
Facebook Link
WIENNA
Dominik Herzog
Facebook Link

BELGIUM
BRUSSEL
Quentin Van Houtte
E-mail: hashashinbooking@gmail.com
Facebook Link

BRAZIL
SÃO PAULO
Ricardo Mazzer Casagrandi
E-mail: katayyfestival@gmail.com
Facebook Link
RIO DE JANEIRO
Paulo Kiffer
E-mail: kiffer@celebratiohm.org
Facebook Link

BULGARIA
SOFIA
Philip Zurdosson
E-mail: philip.zurdosson@gmail.com
Facebook Link

CROATIA
ZAGREB
Val Kurtin (Vashar)
E-mail: val.kurtin@gmail.com
Facebook Link
RIJEKA
Juraj Josip Klindic
E-mail: josip.klindic@gmail.com
Facebook Link

CYPRUS
NICOSIA
Andreas Centauro
E-mail: amarkitanis@hotmail.com
Facebook Link

COSTA RICA
BELÉN, HEREDIA
Jose Chaverri (DJ Massern)
E-mail: massern@gmail.com
Facebook Link
Facebook Page

CZECH REPUBLIC & SLOVAKIA
TRNAVA
Róbert Robas Mitana (Robas)
E-mail: mitana.robert@gmail.com
Mobile: +421915115329
Facebook Link

FRANCE
LA ROCHELLE
Sylvain Pagnoux (Anakis)
E-mail: anakismaori@hotmail.com
Facebook Link
ONTOURS
2 avenue de Northwich, 39100 Dole, France
E-mail: contact@ontours.fr
www.ontours.fr
* Note: Ontours is selling only bus + ticket packages.

GERMANY
BERLIN
Plazmalab Berlin
Wühlisch Strasse 39
10245, Berlin
Opening time : Mo-Fr 11:00-20:00 , Sa 12:00-19:00
Facebook Link
BAVARIA
Kimmei
E-mail: mittn-ins-modem@gmx.de
Facebook Link
FRANKFURT AM MAIN
Miodrag Radeljak (Mico)
E-mail: Micombx@hotmail.com
Mobile: +4917634346125
Facebook Link

GREECE
ATHENS
Dimitris (Blast Your Mind)
E-mail: revision.festival@hotmail.com
Facebook Link

HUNGARY
BUDAPEST
Neko Nora
Facebook Link

INDIA
GOA / BANGALORE
Vikram Vidyaranya (Alien Trancesistor)
E-Mail: vikram@vantaravichitra.com
Facebook Link

IRELAND
DUBLIN
Ana Bućan (Noisy Bew)
E-mail: thechanboo@gmail.com
Facebook Link

ISRAEL
TEL AVIV
Magdalena Lazić
E-mail: magdalena.lazic.1983@gmail.com
Facebook Link

ITALY
MILANO
Giuseppe Broglia (DJ Phobos)
E-mail: phobos@looney-moon.com
Facebook Link
TOSCANA
Mikel Parvati
Facebook Link

JAPAN
TOKYO
Hatta Tomobumi
E-mail: grasshopperrecords88@gmail.com
Facebook Link
OSAKA
Eiichi Shimizu (BuzZ)
Facebook Link

LEBANON
BEIRUT
Psyde Effect Records
E-mail: vishuddha.karl@gmail.com
Facebook Link

MACEDONIA
SKOPJE
Dina & Shev
Facebook Link

MEXICO
MEXICO CITY
Aaron G. Loranca
E-mail: agloranca@gmail.com
Facebook Link

NETHERLANDS
AMSTERDAM
Psyde Effect Records
E-mail: vishuddha.karl@gmail.com
Facebook Link

POLAND
KRAKÓW
Aneta Jońska
E-mail: ajonska92@gmail.com
Facebook Link

PORTUGAL
LISBON
Rui Mesquita
E-mail: meskita.r6@gmail.com
Facebook Link

RUSSIA
MOSCOW
Evgeny Sureev
E-mail: modemrussia@gmail.com
Facebook Link

SERBIA
BELGRADE
Milko Babić
E-mail: milko11c@gmail.com
Facebook Link

SLOVENIA
LJUBLJANA
Svetlanna Vjerina Uzunnović
E-mail: magica8@gmail.com
Facebook Link

SOUTH AFRICA
CAPE TOWN
Tyree De Breuyn
Facebook Link

SPAIN
BARCELONA
Michael Ashkari
E-mail: michael_ashkari@yahoo.com
Facebook Link

SWEDEN
STOCKHOLM
Tobias Engqvist (Ego-T)
E-mail: zenonego@gmail.com
Facebook Link

SWITZERLAND
BASEL
Graf Alfred
E-mail: graf1@live.de
Mobile: +41 76 477 30 44

UNITED KINGDOM
LONDON, ENGLAND
Rous Kranko
E-mail: rouscortesvaz@gmail.com
Facebook Link

AFX

Post Postao/la AFX »

] MO:DEM FESTIVAL 2020 | RESCHEDULED [

Dear fans, friends and family of Mo:Dem Festival!

During the last nine years, we have created unforgettable memories together, as well as shared some of the happiest and most thrilling moments on the dance floor. Your energy, trust and devotion have always been the biggest motivation for the Mo:Dem production team. Your support was something we could rely on in the past. I strongly believe you will stick with us in the future. Only together, can we overcome the unpredictable times ahead of us.

The purpose of this text is to explain the complexity and severity of the situation Mo:Dem is facing today and the possible consequences for the future of the festival. My team and I did our best to present the bare facts, it's up to you to make your own conclusions afterward. No one is a bystander today, so take your time and read this text with care.

Written with faith in common sense, logic, unity and solidarity.
Tomislav Sijarto, Mo:Dem Festival director

MO:DEM FESTIVAL 2020 IS RESCHEDULED

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are forced to reschedule the 2020 edition of Mo:Dem Festival to the summer of 2021.

9'th edition and 10 year anniversary of Mo:Dem Festival will be held from 9 to 15 August 2021.

We made this decision in good faith, in accordance with the Croatian law, following the instructions and measures enacted by the Croatian Civil Protection. We were guided by ethical and professional principles. The health, safety and wellbeing of our visitors, the public and our crew were of the highest priority.

As the festival is rescheduled, and not canceled, tickets for Mo:Dem 2020 will be valid for Mo:Dem 2021. An increase in ticket prices on these tickets are not allowed subsequently. The tickets purchased for the 2020 event will be automatically transferred for the 2021 event without any additional costs.

Every ticketholder will be personally contacted by the organisation via the email provided at the time the ticket was purchased. If you misplaced your ticket or changed your email, please feel free to contact us. The organisation will issue new tickets for the 2021 event within a reasonable time.

Mo:Dem Festival tickets are personalised with valid name and surname. Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred or resold.

The rescheduled event cannot imply an increase in ticket prices only for those who purchased the ticket before rescheduling announcement.

Many of you out there are also facing personal financial difficulties. You have our word we will keep our ears open to suggestions and remarks. Regardless of the legal differences between the rescheduled and canceled events, we will allow refunds.

Every ticketholder also has the option to request a refund when the organiser contacts him via the email provided at the time of the ticket purchase. Ticketholders are obligated to complete a new refund form even if they have already applied for a refund. Refunds will be processed as soon as possible.

The pace and scope of refunded ticket payments depend on the achievement of additional sales of refunded tickets. Refunded tickets will be sold by the organisation once the situation has normalised. The number of tickets on sale will depend on a number of refunded tickets. As the terms and conditions of re-sales no longer apply, ticket refunds will be paid upon new sale of tickets for 2021 event.

Mo:Dem Festival is entirely financed by ticket revenues. In the current situation, we need to finance two years of production with one-year revenue. We are in a position where we can barely cover everyday expenses and installments in the coming months.

To compensate for the huge deficiency in the budget, we are forced to increase ticket pricing sold in additional sales.

Unique ticket price for Mo:Dem Festival 2021 will be 230 €

Faced with financial hardship and an uncertain future we reach out for your help and support. We are aware that countless people around the world are facing similar problems right now. These are challenging times for all of us, but there is hope if we can work together to find solutions that will positively impact our future.

Donations, crowdfunding campaign and similar actions will be announced in the near future.

Intrigued with image and interested to know the story behind it? You will need to read the full statement: http://modemfestival.com/modem-festival-rescheduled/

Stay safe.

Odgovori