[Dokumentarac] Know Your Mushrooms

Što ste zadnje dobro gledali a želite sa drugima podijeliti...
Odgovori
WIZARD
rank4
Ima zahvala: 35 puta
 pohvaljen: 20 puta

[Dokumentarac] Know Your Mushrooms

Post Postao/la WIZARD »

Skriveni sadržaj
Za pregledavanje skrivenog sadržaja na forumu, trebaš se prijaviti.
From the award-winning director of COMIC BOOK CONFIDENTIAL, GRASS, GO FURTHER and a host of paradigm-shifting films reappraising the backwaters of popular culture, Ron Mann investigates the miraculous, near-secret world of fungi with his newest piece of cinema, KNOW YOUR MUSHROOMS.

KNOW YOUR MUSHROOMS follows uber myco visionaries Gary Lincoff and Larry Evans (two of the more expert and unforgettably mercurial characters in the community) as they lead us on a hunt for the wild mushroom and the deeper cultural experiences attached to the mysterious fungi.

Combining material filmed at the Telluride Mushroom Fest with animation and archival footage along with a neo-psychedelic soundtrack by the Flaming Lips, KNOW YOUR MUSHROOMS opens the doors to perception, takes the audience on a longer, stranger trip and delivers them to a brave new world where the fungi might well guide humanity to a saner, safer place with extra cheese

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

hr titlovi
Sometimes there is a moment as you are awakening when you become aware of the real world around you, but you are still dreaming.When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Fig
rank9
Ima zahvala: 48 puta
 pohvaljen: 112 puta

Re: [Dokumentarac] Know Your Mushrooms

Post Postao/la Fig »

Odlučio sam se malo poigrat sa subtitle workshopom pa sam napravio neke svoje titlove za ovaj dokumentarac, nadam se da će biti u redu. Ako bude kakvih grešaka i nedostataka onda lako popravim i nadopunim. Nisam sve prevodio, samo monologe i dijaloge, te ono bitno pošto nisam mogao baš sve uklopit. Bio sam preveo i pjesme jer su fino povezane sa radnjom ali sam nešto bio sjebo pa sam morao nanovo prevodit tako da sam ih sad izostavio... valjda neće bit bed.

titlove možete skinuti ovdje
Beyond Le Fov
Ima zahvala: 424 puta
 pohvaljen: 1453 puta

Post Postao/la Beyond Le Fov »

super, tnx, ide u stream :thumbsup:
Just because you live in clown world doesn't mean you have to participate in the circus.
WIZARD
rank4
Ima zahvala: 35 puta
 pohvaljen: 20 puta

Post Postao/la WIZARD »

toooo care :ymhug: hvala brate Fig na trudu,rispekt :gk:
Sometimes there is a moment as you are awakening when you become aware of the real world around you, but you are still dreaming.When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
kontaminacija
rank5
Ima zahvala: 1 put
 pohvaljen: 9 puta

Post Postao/la kontaminacija »

sad ga moram opet pogledat- a taman sam ga nekidan pogledao ,...

... ali čini mi se i obrisao :( :(
Red
Ima zahvala: 242 puta
 pohvaljen: 701 put

Post Postao/la Red »

heheh sva sreca da ga mozes ovdje direkt i gledat i skinut :thumbsup:
“If you can't understand it without an explanation, you can't understand it with an explanation"
Odgovori