Vitamin B12: Miracle Nutrient

Njegujte svoje tijelo i duh u skladu sa prirodom
Odgovori
Ronin

Vitamin B12: Miracle Nutrient

Post Postao/la Ronin »

-B12 provides energy, clarity of mind and memory, enhanced sleep, mood, immune system, physical stamina and aides in weight management.Vitamin B12 is needed to support the normal function of nerve cells, and to manufacture myelin, the insulating material that surrounds some of our nerve cells and speeds neural transmission.
formula_vitB12.gif
formula_vitB12.gif (10.29 KiB) Pogledano 1184 puta.

-According to the latest research, people with high levels of markers for vitamin B12 deficiency were more likely to score lower on cognitive tests, as well as have a smaller total brain volume, which suggests a lack of the vitamin may lead to brain shrinkage!!

-Vitamin B-12 also plays a role in regulating your internal clock and circadian rhythm. Every morning, the presence of light stimulates your brain to induce feelings of alertness, which helps you to wake up and start your day. The presence of vitamin B-12 helps boost the response to external light and turn off melatonin signaling in your brain, helping your brain make the transition from a resting sleep state to a more active awake state.

-B12 supplementation is to be considered with neurologic disorders such as neuralgia, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and in some cases can correct mania and psychosis. Studies have shown that seniors with low B12 are six times more likely to exhibit brain atrophy than those with higher levels of B12. Deficiency of vitamin B12 can lead to irreversible brain and neurologic damage. Adequate levels of B12 in the body are essential for proper function of DNA and RNA, the building blocks of every cell in our body

-Vitamin B12 is the largest and most structurally complicated of all vitamins. Humans and animals cannot make their own B12; it has to come from a carnivorous meal. There are three forms of B12: cyanocobalamin, hydroxocobalamin and methylcobalmin. Hydroxocobalamin, produced from bacteria, is what we get from our diet. Rich food sources of vitamin B12 include: fish, shellfish, meat (especially liver), chicken, cooked eggs, milk products and termites if you are so inclined.

-B12 injections are essentially painless and provide nearly 100 percent delivery by by-passing the digestive system. If there is insufficient intrinsic factor, as with pernicious anemia, or other digestive absorption issues then injections are indicated. The frequency will depend on the individual’s health history.

-People usually experience an improvement from a B12 shot within a few hours, however for some it may take a day or two with benefits lasting a few days to a month depending on levels of stress and state of health.

-Scientific literature offers numerous examples from which it can be concluded that treatment with high dose B12 up to very high serum values is no cause for concern;

-In the treatment of children with an inborn error in the production of transcobalamin II, the binding protein that transports B12 to the cells, serum values are kept at levels of 10.000 pg/ml (about 7.400 pmol/L) without any side-effects.5
-Japanese research from 1994 into the effects of B12-therapy in patients with multiple sclerosis shows that a daily tablet with 60 mg methylcobalamin during six months is non-toxic. Half of the patients even started with two weeks of daily 5 mg B12 injections straight into the blood. 6
-In the fifties, when chemotherapy wasn’t available yet, children with neuroblastoma (a tumor of the autonomous nervous-system) received 1 mg B12 injections every other day during 2 to 3 years in a London children’s hospital. From 1957 the dose was adjusted to 1 mg per 7 kilograms of body-weight. In the majority of patients the tumor disappeared wholly or partially and the chance of survival was considerably increased.7
-In 1999 in Japan, kidney-dialysis-patients with polyneuropathy, received 0.5 mg methylcobalamin 3 times a week intravenously for 6 months. Because of lack of renal clearance, serum values rose to more than a hundredfold from 422 pmol/L on average to 54000 pmol/L, with 67000 pmol/L as highest value, without side-effects. 8
-Also in Japan, in 2007, patients with the incurable neurodegenerative disease ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) received daily injections with 25 mg methylcobalamin for 4 weeks, followed by daily injections of 50 mg intravenously, followed by 50 mg a week. In the long term, treated patients survived for longer because of this, than did untreated patient

Pronašao sam par postova o ovom vitaminu nabrzinu,(sory,dalje sami istražujte), koji vjerojatno stoji iza Depresije i Neuropsihijatarskih bolesti.Jedini način i put apsorpcije nije pomoču tablete ,inekcija je do 100 % apsorbirana u krv, dok se oralna administracija apsorbira tek 3 % .
Neki su ljudi trajno izliječili depresivne bolesti i povratili duh i tijelo ravno 18-godišnjaku. Inače vitamin B 12 je Antidot za Cijanid.Vitamin B 12 bolje transportira kisik do svake stanice ljudskog tijela.

-cyanocobalamin(sintetska) je jeftinija i stabilnija forma ,koja opušta malu bezopasnu dozu cijanida u organizam i jeftin je za razliku od hydroxocobalamin-a (preporuka) koji se opet može naći po jako jeftinoj cijeni u njemačkim ljekarnama.

-1 mg(1000mcg)-1mlAmpula -jednom tjedno inekcija intramuskularno.Ako se osjeti trenutno poboljšanje od prve inekcije znači da ste u deficitu,iako kod ljudi koji imaju normalne razine B 12 osjeti se nalet energije ,što je pozitivno. Sory, malo sam nabrzinu sve složio.
Ali nadam se da če biti svima od pomoči.
pecurko
rank14
Ima zahvala: 228 puta
 pohvaljen: 290 puta

Re: Vitamin B12: Miracle Nutrient

Post Postao/la pecurko »

Za one sa podrucja Srbije postoji lek u ampulama Hydroxocobolamina koji se zove OHB12 i skoro je dzaba, ako vam ga uopste daju bez recepta. Ali ako imate nekog iz sveta farmacije ili medicine nije tesko doci do njega. :thumbsup:
Sto rece moja baba:"Sve sto raste iz Zemlje to je zdravo".
Odgovori