Mirisi Proljeća

Čuvajmo Planetu Zemlju
CAM
rank5
Ima zahvala: 5 puta
 pohvaljen: 10 puta

Re: Mirisi Proljeća

Post Postao/la CAM »

beautiful although the family Saxfragaceae is commonly found in the T3H3 areas , maybe H4 , please put the discoverer name at the end of the adjective, to be more familliar to the age of determination #:-s

this is so unfair , youv got shrooms , coffie shops, @-) but we have our cost line and the sea :ymsigh:
Jos
rank4
Ima zahvala: 1 put
 pohvaljen: 7 puta

Post Postao/la Jos »

I don't get it....you want more then latin name? why? :)
And where would i find information on discoverer? :D
And I'm not from the netherlands :D
We dont have coffeeshops and shrooms are wel shrooms are not sold anymore in the netherlands either (only stones and grow sets)

Anyway so I'm from belgium, climate is not that much different then coffeeshop land but these "Saxifraga granulata" are a bit more rare here yes.
But like you can see they are here :D they probably need some ground with only few nutrients in it?
Well anyway here you can find them in pieces of grassland like on picture or next to forest trails ;)

Be happy with the nature around you its the only thing that can really make me happy ;)
there is no person in belgium not surounded by houses so.... don't be jalous really no reason to that! :ymdevil:
Red
Ima zahvala: 242 puta
 pohvaljen: 701 put

Post Postao/la Red »

:ymsmug:

slika

slika

:ymparty:
“If you can't understand it without an explanation, you can't understand it with an explanation"
CAM
rank5

Post Postao/la CAM »

no, I just meant like -I do for my own herbarum so I can relate to the period of the discoverer and if thats its original name ( I know them alot slika ) and because its the correct way to write the binomal nomenclature slika
In scholarly texts, the main entry for the binomial is followed by the abbreviated (in botany) or full (in zoology) surname of the scientific authority – the scientist who first published the classification. If in the original description the species was assigned to a different genus from that to which it is assigned today, the abbreviation or name of the describer and the description date are set in parentheses.
For example: (plant) Amaranthus retroflexus L., and (animal) Passer domesticus (Linnaeus, 1758) – the latter was described by Linneus as Fringilla domestica.
When used with a common name, the scientific name often follows in parentheses, although this varies with publication.
belgium... kjool anyway , dont give up the garden its breathtaking

slika
Jos
rank4

Post Postao/la Jos »

O ic...
Yes your right anyway it would be more corect then :)
I'm glad to hear you have this kind of intrests to :)
But so that is going to ask to much work of me.
If i know latin and dutch name i can point out to anyone of what I'm talking about :)
To be honest this is hard enough for me as it is and doing it like that completes all my needs about knowings of plants :)

But thank you for the information! :ymhug:
And for the kind words :D :ymhug:

Red....Butterfly! :D :ymhug:

:D
Jos
rank4

Post Postao/la Jos »

Back velvet (forgot latin name :S :D ):
slika
Day one

slika
Day 3

slika
day 4 (with rain :D )

:ymparty:
CAM
rank5

Post Postao/la CAM »

Went for a swimm 2 days ago... the waves, sandy beach that musky pine smell yep no spring time its kjwel

woudnt change it for other countries [-(

cmonn red hang a picture one or two ... by the beach :ymdevil:
Jos
rank4

Post Postao/la Jos »

Its 14 degree here today (-|
Sun is even peeking true :D
B-)......not :D
Red
Ima zahvala: 242 puta
 pohvaljen: 701 put

Post Postao/la Red »

malo novih pikčursa...

slika
probajte uhvatiti leptira makroo...nema sanse...pa kada i uspijem, sreca najveca :D

slika
Nigella sativa (poznata kao crni kumin, čurekot ili kalinji)

slika

slika

slika
“If you can't understand it without an explanation, you can't understand it with an explanation"
CAM
rank5

Post Postao/la CAM »

pih nevalja yookai has much better plants, half of yrs are bugs, cats...ok to far streched , goooooooo slika yooyokaj slika
Odgovori